What a pleasure!







What better than a bath full of flowers and scents after the period of exams? For me... NOTHING.
When I went home I was exhausted; my head felt tired and my body too. I needed to find a solution to give all the negative waves off. Then I remembered that I possessed a ball which is effervescent in the bath. 
So as simple as it is I took it and the rose I got in my room (yes I like to offer myself some roses... If I don't do it who will?)

As you see it is simple to solve this kind of little problems without so much things.
And above all, it feels so great to enter into a warm bath, with fruity pink water full of foam and rose petals. It appeases and relaxes. 
After that, I felt calm, without any stress and  HAPPY!


The products I choose to spend a joyful time in my bath:

                       The effervescent ball: The Conforter by Lush
                       The gel shower: Colorade
                       The rose: obviously to the florist



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés