About me

Hello everybody!

I'm Karoline, 20 years old and passionate by fashion above all.  This is why I wanted to create a feminine blog, but also to show people that fashion is not always about expansive clothes, shoes for example. I am interested too by the fact that we can do some good plans without being ruined, so I am glad to show you that it is possible. (YEEESS!)

Otherwise, I do my studies in the British language and this is why I chose to write in English on this blog; to improve it and to make less and less spelling or grammar mistakes. I will obviously do my best but please if you see them, tell me and I will change them as quick as possible to make your readings better.

I hope you will enjoy the different articles on my blogs

xoxo 

Commentaires

  1. There is a lot of freshness, we can also imagine the scent of the flowers and the perfume of the shower gel

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés